Thank you for checking us out. We want to introduce ourselves and give an overview of what to expect when you come to Balboa Community Church. Our desire is that you will feel at home with us and experience the presence of God in a powerful way.
We are a group of diverse believers focused on God’s mission to share Jesus Christ with everyone – everywhere. You’re invited to be a part of this fresh work that God is doing in and through Balboa.
Worship begins at 10:30 am in the Worship Center. Come as you are and experience the presence of God and the love of His people. We are committed to preaching the truth of God’s Word and living it out in our everyday lives.
IF YOU HAVE KIDS
Toddlers are dismissed to go to their classroom during the first part of the service. You may pick them up after the service in the Toddler Room.
Children, ages Kindergarten through Grade 6, are usually dismissed before the offering to go to Room 7 where they experience church geared for their age level. Please remember to pick them up after the service.
There is an unstaffed nursery for infants in the Worship Center.
The first Sunday of every month we celebrate Communion – the Lord’s Supper. This is a time when we remember all that Christ did for us. If you are not a follower of Jesus you can feel free to just observe.
AFTER THE SERVICE
At Balboa we value relationships. Stay after the service and make new friends. Someone might invite you to lunch or want to connect with you during the week. We would love to meet you and spend time with you outside the walls of our church building. Come by and say hello.
To transform our homes, community and world by pursuing God, building community and impacting others with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the Word of God
- There is one true and living God who exists in 3 persons: God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
- God created all things for His glory
- Men and women were created in the image of God
- God alone is the architect and finisher of our salvation
- The Holy Spirit gives gifts to His children
- The church consists of all who have trusted the Lord Jesus Christ for their eternal salvation
- Heaven and Hell are real places
- Jesus Christ will one day return to establish His Kingdom